Gift Voucher – 1 hour Powerboat Ride
The perfect adventure on the high seas gift
This is a perfect gift for any thrill seeker wanting a great experience on the water. This high speed powerboat ride takes you along the Barcelona’s coastline. On this exhilarating high speed ride you will be in safe hands with our experienced and qualified instructors. This is a must do activity whilst in Barcelona, giving you the chance to see the city skyline from the water whilst enjoying the ride!
What to Expect: First, you will meet your skipper at Port Vell Marina and receive a safety briefing. With your qualified instructor at the helm, you will then set off, passing the incredible superyachts docked in the marina. Once out of the glamorous marina you will hit the open sea, holding on tight as your skipper pulls back the throttle and accelerates at speed! You will then feel the adrenalin rush as your powerboat performs super-fast turns, figures of eights and jumps the waves – these machines can reach speeds of up to 65km/h! In between the turns and high speed you will have the chance to relax, admire the views of Barcelona and the beaches, and if you wish, take a swim in the sea. After an hour, and a last exhilarating burst of speed you will cruise back past the extravagant yachts and moor at the marina, where your adventure ends.
- 1 hour high-speed RIB (rigid inflatable boat) ride along the Barcelona coast on the Mediterranean
- Cruise past the glitzy super-yachts at Port Vell Marina
- Thrill as your powerboat performs super-fast turns, figures of eight and jumps the waves
- Admire views over Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic
- Watch for dolphins during summer and take a dip into the sea
- Start and finish your powerboat ride from prestigious Port Vell located in central Barcelona, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach
Included: Lifejacket and qualified skipper
What to bring: Swimsuit and towel
Suitability: This powerboat ride is not suitable for people with back problems
Departure Times: Please email us for timings and dates
Venue: Port Vell Marina, central Barcelona
Course Cost: €50