Luxury 2 Hour Sailing Experience
Enjoy our luxury yacht with a two hour sailing trip from Barcelona. Includes a drink and snack, plus time for a swim in the Mediterranean sea.
This luxury 2 hour yacht sail is a great sailing experience on the beautiful Mediterranean sea off Barcelona. We will sail along the Barcelona coastline, enjoying a very different and spectacular view of the city. You can kick back and relax, help with sailing the boat or even take a dip into the big blue! Our two hour yacht sail is a truly unforgettable and therapeutic experience.
- 2-hour sailing trip along the coastline from Port Vell Marina, central Barcelona.
- Cruise past the glitzy super-yachts at Port Vell.
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic.
- Sunbathe and relax on deck.
- Swim in the beautiful, warm Mediterranean sea.
- Try your hand at sailing by taking the helm and hoisting the sails under instruction of our experienced skipper.
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht.
- Start and finish your sailing adventure in the central and glamorous Port Vell Marina, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach.
What to Expect: With your skipper you will board our modern yacht and after a safety briefing you will head out of Port Vell, passing the incredible super yachts as you go. Once past the glamorous marina you will set sail along the Barcelona coast soaking up the sun in a relaxing atmosphere whilst viewing the amazing views of the Barcelona skyline, including La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Port Olympic and the beaches. If you want to be an active crew member you can enjoy several opportunities to become a real sailor; your skipper will show you how to hoist the sails and take the helm. You can also take the opportunity to sunbathe onboard and take a dip into the open sea.
Includes: Life jackets and 2 drinks.
What to bring: Please wear appropriate flat shoes that won’t mark the boat. Be sure to bring a swimsuit and towel.
Venue: Port Vell Marina, central Barcelona.
Course Cost: €65