Luxury High Speed Powerboat Ride
Powerboat and Rib Rides from Barcelona with Barcelona Watersports
This thrilling high speed powerboat ride takes you along Barcelona’s coastline. On this exhilarating high speed ride you will be in safe hands with our experienced and qualified instructors. This is a must do activity while in Barcelona, giving you the chance to see the city from the water whilst enjoying the ride!
What to Expect: First, you will meet your skipper at Port Vell Marina and receive a safety briefing. With your qualified instructor at the helm, you will then set off past the incredible superyachts docked in the marina. Once out of the glamorous marina you will hit the open sea, hold on tight as your skipper will push forward the throttles and accelerate at speed! With 2 x 400 hp engines and racing drives, you will experience amazing performance and will love the distinction plumb of water created at the back. hull. In between high speed blasts you will have the chance to relax, admire the views of Barcelona and its beaches and if you wish, you can take a swim in the sea. After an hour and one last exhilarating burst of speed you will cruise back past the extravagant yachts and moor at the marina where your adventure will end.
- 1-hour high-speed RIB (rigid inflatable boat) ride along the Barcelona coast on the Mediterranean.
- Cruise past the glitzy super-yachts at Port Vell Marina.
- Experience high speeds with amazing power and racing drives
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic.
- Watch for dolphins during summer and take a dip into the Med.
- Start and finish your powerboat ride from prestigious Port Vell located in central Barcelona, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach.
Included: Lifejacket, qualified skipper and drink aboard.
What to bring: Spare clothing and swim suit/towel
Suitability: This powerboat ride is not suitable for people with back problems
Departure Times: Please email us for timings and dates
Venue: Port Vell Marina, central Barcelona
Corporate and groups can enjoy the jet skis as an extra, to compliment sailing and power boating – Making for a fun packed varied day on the water![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Course Cost: €50