Jet Ski Safari
Jet Ski Safari from Port Vell in Barcelona with Barcelona Watersports
Set right on the coast with warm sunshine most of the year Barcelona boasts a wonderful coastline and superb jet skiing conditions. The Jet Ski Safari is perfect for individuals or groups seeking some adrenaline pumping action on the water. Jet skis are seriously fast (they can reach speeds of up 90km/h!) and fun so they need to be handled with care and precision if you want to take the helm!
What to Expect: First, you will meet your skipper at Port Olimpic and receive a safety briefing and instructions on how to drive the Jet Skis. Next, with your qualified jet ski monitor learn the controls and familiarise yourself with the jet ski. Only a short trip away is the exit of the marina and you will hit the open sea where we can practice some super-fast turns and figures of eights. After all of this, you will need a break after holding on so tight so we will anchor up and you get the opportunity to take a swim before getting the energy up again to head back. The trip back is normally into the waves so lots of fun but be prepared to get splashed. In between the turns and moves you will have the chance to relax, admire the views of Barcelona and its beaches. After 1 hour, you will cruise back and moor at the marina where your adventure will end.
- 1 hours high-speed jet ski ride along the Barcelona coast on the Mediterranean.
- Experience thrill as your jet ski performs super-fast turns, figures of eight and jumps the waves.
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic.
- Watch for dolphins during summer and take a dip into the Med.
- Start and finish your jet ski ride from Port Olimpic located in central Barcelona, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach.
- The fastest way to explore the Barcelona Coastline.
Jet Ski Ride Includes: Lifejacket, Jet Ski, fuel
Duration of activity: 1 hour
What to bring: Swimsuit/towel – We can supply a shortie wetsuit if required, ID or passport
Suitability: This jet ski ride is NOT suitable for people with back problems. No alcohol before and during the adventure
Minimum age: 18 years (16+ with written consent of parents/legal guardian)
Venue: Port Olimpic, central Barcelona
Course Cost: €180 per Jetski